[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Deadline Approaches!!!

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Tue Mar 10 15:54:27 CDT 2009

...ok...I guess I'll be the dummy who asks this question:

Is there an on-line form to fill out somewhere? I found a copy of the
print-out form that requires your consort to fill out a form as well;
are we still doing that one?

I found this form here:
http://www.cs.usu.edu/~watson/c08/EntrantInfo.htm

Thanks,