[Artemisia] A new Somerville Manor

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:44:08 CDT 2009

My brother Alvaro informs me that Somerville Manor would like to re-open in
Utah.  A medieval living history museum/bed-and-breakfast would be really
cool!  They need our support if they are to do this.  My brother forwarded
me this info and I thought I'd pass on the info in hopes that we can get the
support of the SCA folks.  If you are on Facebook, please "friend" William
FitzArthur.  And please pass this on to any SCA email lists in our glorious
Kingdom that I'm not on.

Obrigada,
Lianor