[Artemisia] A new Somerville Manor

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Mar 12 08:57:21 CDT 2009

Good morning!

Aghren is correct, this is a private business and advertising for them
is not appropriate to this list. If they want to formally advertise in
Artemisia, they can purchase space in our newsletters.

As private individuals you all have to make up your own choices. That
being said, if a person has questions on this business or it's
proprietor, there are quite a few people around that are old enough to
remember the first Sommerville Manor. Ask them.

Off-list please.

Juliana