[Artemisia] Yippee! Another Somerville Manor

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:23:55 CDT 2009

I remember the old one in Idaho and even helped out a couple of times. Did sewing for them at the Young Living farm "Somerville Manor" as well. I'm so glad that they are going to do it again. It was a wonderful place with a happy feeling, good food and the opportunity to learn new things and make new friends. Vivat! William and Isabeau you have my support!

Becki/LadyLiz/Mom