[Artemisia] Period Italian Vampires

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:29:43 CDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Reuben and Arwen
<reuben_arwen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This was odd.  Hopefully it doesn't spawn tons of vampire personas.  :)  Esther

Not a problem. If folks start wandering around pretending to be
vampires, stuff a brick into their mouths.

--
Ron/yumitori

"... We reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals.
Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine,
drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a
charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light
the world, and we will not give them up for expedience's sake."

- President Barack Obama