[Artemisia] Period Italian Vampires

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:04:06 CDT 2009

I'm planning on using this in my Late Period Hungarian Persona class! I realize this was from Venice, but I'll be talking about Vlad the Impaler and Elizabet Bathory, among others.

Tangl

~"Try to touch her and your heir inherits." ~James Douglas

"To Thine Own Self" by Tonya Adolfson Available soon at Blackened Sparrow Books, HouseHolloway.com