[Artemisia] Period Italian Vampires

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 07:48:27 CDT 2009

Well, if you wrap them in duct tape and write the word "Brick" on the outside, maybe it can be used as a thrown weapon on the field!* We can have an entire contingent of vampire hunters on the battlefield.

*Note: Many years back, for Estrella, seige weapons were going to be allowed on the field and the ammo could be rocks. However, they needed to be clearly labelled "Rock", be made of foam and covered in duct tape.

Tangl

~"Try to touch her and your heir inherits." ~James Douglas

"To Thine Own Self" by Tonya Adolfson Available soon at Blackened Sparrow Books, HouseHolloway.com