[Artemisia] Loch Salann Defenders Tourney: Many Thanks

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 10:41:00 CDT 2009

To All Who Planned, Helped, and Enjoyed:

We wish to offer our heartfelt thanks for this most-excellent event.  For the first time ever, all of our Defenders competed at the same time and the same place.  Add to that the Prize for Don Justin.  Add to that a sumptuous feast.  Add to that our guests, Their Royal Majesties.

All and all, an amazingly complex and involved event.  Yet, the day was relaxed, fun, and flawless.

There are many who think that being Baron and Baroness is filled with stress, angst, and overwhelming effort.  Perhaps it is for some, but not for us.  With such a wonderful populace, you make our lives a joy.  And for that, all of you have our thanks.

Baroness Anna

Baron Ryryd