[Artemisia] Uprising Classes

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 10:24:55 CDT 2009

Good day everyone. It was brought to my attention, by a very Nobel Laurel, that my schedule was too restrictive. So, I'm opening up all the days to teach longer classes. I'm still going to enforce first contact, first choice of time slots. Don't wait until 2 days before Uprising to say you want to teach. The schedule will be set before then, and I'm not having classes during court, after dark, or at first light in the morning. There will be no here drink this class for credit. (It's a joke, but true)
 I will how ever try to be accommodating as possible.  Communication is the key to getting what you want. I'm easily plied by chocolate, ginger, and jewelry.
 Reach me at fishbrat at yahoo dot com

L. Mairsile Kendrick