[Artemisia] A&S at Quest for Camelot

Juliana Foxcroft juliscrybbles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:18:10 CDT 2009

Greetings from Lady Juliana Foxcroft, Minister of Arts and Sciences for the
Shire of Schattentor:

Quest for Camelot is rapidly approaching!  In keeping with this year’s theme
of “Romance of Camelot”, the theme for the populace-choice A&S competition
is “Legends of the Period”.  Entries in any medium are welcome.  They may be
dropped off between 8:00 and 9:30 a.m. and will be open for viewing/populace
choice from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 15.

I am also actively seeking people who would be willing to teach classes on
Friday and Saturday.  The current schedule can be found here:

www.foxcroft-cottage.net/QuestClasses.html

Please email me privately with the name and a brief description of the class
you would like to teach, as well as any details such as size limit, fee,
materials that will be supplied and/or that attendees need to bring with
them, and anything that you might need from me to facilitate your
class.  Spaces
will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.  I will be keeping track
of dates and times requested on my PDA and will update the website as often
as I can.

If you have any questions you can email me directly, and I will respond as
soon as I can.

In service to the dream,

Juli