[Artemisia] Middle East War

Alex Alvarez alexra69 at msn.com
Wed Mar 18 12:38:09 CDT 2009

Hello Aethelwulf!

Here is a link to the scenarios planned for Middle Eastern War 2009. If you want to fight you've got it! Be prepared to be VERY tired by the end of the day's fighting. Especially after my "evil"  Forty Thieves free for all. I look forward to seeing you there.  http://afmew.blogspot.com/search/label/Heavy%20Scenarios

Yours in Service,

Rodrigo De Castilla Leon

Knight Marshall of Arrows' Flight

Thayne of Halfdan Hall