[Artemisia] Fundraiser at Coronation

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Mar 18 17:12:43 CDT 2009

Greetings,

I am trying to track down the person who provided the embroidered chess board for the fundraiser at Coronation.

The item was listed as 'blackwork', but was a 'different' embroidery technique (I know what it was)

First, I want to say... "blackwork" technique or not... it is AWESOME, you do very nice work!
Thanks for putting it up on the auction block!!!

Next a question: did you design the motif's yourself, or was this a purchased or online pattern or patterns?

Again, it was absolutely beautiful... Thank you for providing it.

Bethoc & Brokha