[Artemisia] Beg forgive me

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 13:58:43 CDT 2009

Actually Your Excellency, I did not inform *you* that you were overzealous, my reply was to *Lianor*, and you were not the only person to sternly correct her for a minor mistake.  Nor did I anywhere in that post state that anyone was unkind, I said that some folk sometimes forget that a kind correction works better than a stern one.  If you wish to see my post as a personal attack on you, that is your perogative, just as it is Lianor's perogative to see your reply to her as a personal attack from the Kingdom Seneschal for simply advising us all of what one of our long-absent members is up to.  Others may see my post as simply trying to ensure that no one felt they were being personally attacked, by using the phrase "don't take it personally" multiple times.

In any case, if you, or anyone else, feel[s] that my reply to Lianor requesting that she not take the previous replies as personal attacks against her was, indeed, a personal attack against you/them, it was not my intent, and I'm sorry you feel that way.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa