[Artemisia] Dragon Tail at Crown

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Sun Mar 22 16:02:22 CDT 2009

Hey everyone -

Just putting out a second call for "reservations" for the Dragon Tail tailgater at Crown Tournament.  (we actually just need kind of a rough count.)

We have had quite a good response, so far.  We would hate to run short of food, so please let us know if you would like to participate, and we'll make every effort have a burger for you.

Reminder of the menu:  Burgers, brats (ok, smoked sausages - brats were cost-prohibitive) pasta salad, onion rings and cookies or cakes.  Plus all the condiments!  5 bucks for adults, 3 bucks for kids under 12.

This will be held during the dinner break and should NOT be confused with BOTE fundraiser lunch.

As Always,

In Humble Service,

The "Royal Feast Stewards"

Lord Aghren the Brus, Lady Flora of Heronton, Veronique Tromp L'oile, Jules of Warwicke, Lady Gwynyth verch Morgan