[Artemisia] Dragon Tail DInner at Crown

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Sat Mar 28 14:11:32 CDT 2009

Greetings one and all -

Lord Aghren and I will be starting to buy the food and supplies we will need for the tail gater at Crown tourney.  So this is your last chance to get on the list.  Those of you who have responded will have a guaranteed dinner of burgers, brats, salad, onion rings and dessert.  Anyone else will have to be on a first come first served basis.

Thank you all for the support for this little project.  We're excited about it and are glad to be filling a need!

As Ever,

Lady Flora of Heronton