[Artemisia] Entrant List for April Crown 2009

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:39:24 CDT 2009

Greetings!

Here is the list for April Crown.  I apologize if the formatting goes
wonky, it started out as a table.

If your name is NOT here, then there is a problem with your paperwork.
Please contact the Kingdom Seneschal ASAP.  Everyone who had an issue,
should have email in their boxes about specific problems. Any updates to
this list, will be added as we get them. Otherwise we'll see you all on
Saturday!

Combatant / Consort (in no particular order)

========

1  Lord Fernando de Santiago / Lady Syeira of Schattenor

2  M'Lord Lochlan Bjornson / M'Lady Arianna

3  Baron Thorvald Ulfhednar / Baroness Bianca de Ravenna

4  Duke Alan Youngforest / Duchess Corisande de Burgh

5  HL Hauk Maclean / Baroness Katya in Raudhara

6  Duke Sean Kirkpatrick Tarragon / Baroness Qamar un-Nisa al-Anatolia

7  Sir Richard of Annesley / Countess Sorcha of Sherwood

8  HL Ronan ta Raualahti / Lady Clare de Lacey

9  Baron Conrad von Zuberbuhler/Baroness Anna Elspeth von Zuberbuhler

10  Lord Elias mac Griogr / Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre

11  HL Jamukha Batu / HL Tamar Oqropiri of Black Sea

12  HL Tamar Oqropiri of Black Sea / HL Jamuhka Batu

13  HL Brian Barnum / Lady Annabella Graham

14  M'Lord Robert Caradas / M'Lady Camilla Caradas

15  HL Marcello da Donnici / Lady Arriana li Donnici

16  Duke Reinmar Wolfmeier / Duchess Albreda Wolfkeeper

17  Sir William Kyle of the Wilderness /Mistress Constance de la Rose

18  Lord Sieg Geirolnir / Dame Meraud des Belles Feuilles

19  Lord Porthos of Kent / Lady Ce'Nedra von Oppal

20  Count Morgan di Antioche / Countess Esebelle Grant

21  HL Roger de Palmero le Conil / Baroness Antionette du Bete

22  Sir Yuri the Yakslapper / Baroness Sumayya bint Suleiman

23  Lord Deitmar Wolfkeeper / M'Lady Rachel Wolfkeeper

24  Lady Elfwyn the Dane / Baron Morgan Blaidd Du

YIS,

Juliana

Seneschal Artemisia