[Artemisia] changes after the SSA answer

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 11:40:40 CDT 2009

Fortunately, the only good thing about the answer coming right at the end of the month is that it was too late for Utah to stop my General Assistance benefits, so I can pay my phone bill this month.  The bad news, if you hadn't guessed, is that I can't pay it after this, so effective immediately my phone is emergency only, absolutely no text messages, and email is the best way to contact me.

On the slightly-up side, I can't pay the cable bill either, so I'm more likely to be online, (killing things), if you email me.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa