[Artemisia] Raptor War Returns

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 18:05:21 CDT 2009

Raptor War Returns!!!
July 10-12 2009
Barony of Arnhold

Come one and All! Their Excellencies Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim & Mistress Giliana Attewatyr invite you to join us for the much requested return of Raptor War! Come to the mountains and cool off from the summer heat!
We will have fighting scenarios for both the Armored and Rapier Communities, a Reverse Laurels prize tourney, a Raptor Ball,  Archery Competition, Classes and A FABUOLOUS fundraiser for our Armored fighters (How much is it worth to douse a fighter, a COUNT even, with a bucket of water?????) Help our fighters fund some new loaner armor!
More details will be available soon!

The site is Grayback Campground this is a Forest Service Campground. It is situated in ponderosa pine forest, 36 miles northeast of Boise, ID, just south of Idaho City. A list of local conveniences will be offered soon.

Site opens: Friday July 10th (hours TBA)
Site closes: Sunday July 12th (hours TBA)
Directions: Take Highway 21 north from Boise, Idaho. Turn right on paved road ½ mile past milepost marker 36. Campground is ¼ mile from the highway.
Fees:  All prices are for the weekend.  Make checks payable to “Barony of ArnHold SCA, Inc.”
Adult Camping………………..$8.00
6-12 yrs.  Camping………… $4.00
            Day trip fee ………………....…$6.00
            Family cap…………….………..$24.00

Event Steward: Lady Syeira, ladysyeira at yahoo.com, 208-590-3860 (no calls after 9pm)
Co- Event Stewards: Lady Mauda McClain & Lady Rosamonde Carver
Knight Marshal: HL Fernando del Santiago, fernando2469 at yahoo.com, 208-590-3686 (no calls after 9pm)

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Barony of ArnHold