[Artemisia] Crown Fund Raiser Lunch Details

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Mar 30 22:34:47 CDT 2009

>> Greetings Thea,
> HE Baroness Ariel is heading up that portion of the event. She could fill you in on those details.
>
> I'll post those details as soon as I find them out.

Look, top posting, message clipped and everything...

I spoke with HE Baroness Ariel about the fundraiser.  The menu will include a choice of 2 types of soup, chicken noodle or beef barley.  There will be either turkey or ham sandwiches available, along with condiments.

Prices have not been fully determined, as the meat hasn't be purchased yet, but it will be in the $3-4 price range.  Bottled water will be available for $.50.

Again, all the profits for this will go to the Kingdom.

Hope this helps.  It should be warming and yummy!

Alan