[Artemisia] HAPPY...

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:12:38 CDT 2009

Pssst. Morgan...

Late 13th C (AD) is 1251 - 1300.  Mid-1300s (by which I mean, quick
documentation from Wikipedia which cites manuscripts from 1381 and
1390 using IIII and IV interchangeably) is a few years (like 35 - 70)
after late 13th C.

Incidentally (if I remember my non-official, non-credit bearing, held
at pub Welsh classes at ISU) ... deugain a pedwar (two twenty and four
... since Welsh numerals are base 20).

Co...Mike ... amateur linguist