[Artemisia] On the subject of Arts and Sciences

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Mon May 4 12:14:49 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "morgan wolf" <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] On the subject of Arts and Sciences

So, my challenge stands- if you wear a yellow, green, or red belt, enter
next year's Kingdom A&S Championship, with five entries that are your best
effort, with no expectation of winning, just for the experience and joy of
entering.

Morgan Blaidd Du
preparing for the second round of hate mail

May I also add to Morgans last statement...and the chance to have free
constructive criticism and learn more. Even if not going for Champion.
Lady Annabella