[Artemisia] On the subject of Arts and Sciences

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 15:31:58 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: "rayzentz at aim.com" <rayzentz at aim.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 12:29:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] On the subject of Arts and Sciences

Hey, Morgan,

Just because you are ornery and cussed, and a curmudgeon to boot, doesn't mean we all hate you.

I have never sent you any hate mail.

I accept your challenge, however, even though I am not a red, green, or any other colored belt. I am just another curmudgeon, who sucks as a fighter, and does lots of other stuff.

So I pick up the gauntlet, and throw it back...

Lord Padruig McTavish
Golden Crown Herald
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal

You are right, YOU have never sent me any hate mail, but yours is far from the only response I received.

Thank you for stepping up.

Morgan