[Artemisia] On the subject of Arts and Sciences

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Mon May 4 19:19:08 CDT 2009

But Morgan, anybody who would be rude enough to actually send hate mail is not chivalrous, not courteous, and thus totally beneath your notice. Give them not a second thought, nor concern yourself further with them.

Unless, of course, the hate mail was artfully and forsoothly crafted... And period in format... and delivered by messenger.

Then, and only then, should you pay the sender any heed.

Unless the sender is the King... or the Queen

But that's my job... to speak artfully and forsoothly. And loudly. And, so far at least, They have not instructed me to send you any hate mail.

Padruig