[Artemisia] A & S Champion responsibilities

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:34:49 CDT 2009

 Greetings all,
Baron Morgan wrote:
. . .  if he is host of next year's competition, as outgoing champion, I'd
say he met the challenge.?

What do you mean by "host"?
While the responsibility of running the competition has fallen on the
Champion in the past, I do not consider this right.
I do NOT expect that the winner of the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
should be "burdened" with running the next year's competition.  Running the
competition requires very different skills than those required to win the
competition.  I intend to run next year's competition.
Cas

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences