[Artemisia] Missing warriors at uprising

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Tue May 5 10:49:01 CDT 2009

Greetings to all,
     At uprising this year I would like to do something for those of our numbers that are off fighting the mundane war over seas. I will be having a collection point at my camp for Amatzu and Etico who have been called to serve in this war.
    I would like to have anyone that knows and would like to set up a collection point for their warriors contact me with their name and the soldiers names (both sca and mundane) and what units their warriors are serving in. And where you will be camped at uprising so that I can compile a list to be posted at troll and hopefully on the privy post so that all may send letters of encouragement or something to support our friends and loved ones. So please contact me off list at magpie at wyoming.com So that I can start the list.
YIS,
Lady Annabella Graham.