[Artemisia] CORRECTED DATE: Regional Fighter's Practice

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Sun May 10 09:51:18 CDT 2009

My brain wasn't work quite as well as it should have been, and I put out the
wrong date for the regional fighter's practice.  It will be NEXT SUNDAY, the
17th.

Matheus

The shire of Castelleone Nuovo (Helena, MT) will be hosting a regional
fighter's practice at Memorial Park on Sunday, May 17th.  In preparation for
Uprising, we will be focusing on melees, but there'll be plenty of time for
one-on-one work, too.

The practice will begin at 2:00 and will go until at least 5:00.  The plan
right now is to provide hotdogs and other snacks for participants and there
will be water on site, so come join your friends as we prepare for Uprising.