[Artemisia] Gaelic Games

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 09:02:13 CDT 2009

Gaelic Games,
Shire of Castelleone Nuovo
June 5, 6, & 7th 2009
Ceid mile fa'ilte

Gaelic Games are back bigger and better than ever. Yep, we're throwin' a ceilidg and y'all are invited. We'll have our annual Shire champion tourneys: archery, rapier, and heavy fighting. All are welcome to participate, for your entertainment: Caber toss and other Scottish games, music, drumming and dancing. They'll be lots more so come out and join us for a weekend of revelry and camaraderie.

When: Site opens at 5 PM Friday and closes noon Sunday..

Where: Moose Creek CCC Camp. Site is flat with shade and a beautiful wooded trail. Site is wet, period containers please. Pets are welcome, Shire Pet Policy is enforced. Merchants are invited: contact the autocrat.

**************************

Directions: Site is off of US-12, about 7 miles West of Helena. Watch for the Water Treatment Plant sign and turn South onto Rimini Road between mile marker 33 and 34. The site "Moose Creek CCC Camp" is on the right side of the road 1/4 mile *past* the Moose Creek Campground sign. SCA signs will be posted.

How Much:
$5 adult, children under 10 are guests of the Shire. $3 non-member additional fee.

 Feast will be served Saturday evening provided by House of the Burning House, Household. Everyone invited to attend.
Attendees are encouraged to bring an item for a desert auction to be held during feast to benefit the shire coffers.

Make checks payable to: Shire of Castelleone Nuovo, SCA Inc.
 and marked "Gaelic Games Fee."

 i hope this helps... i am looking for help with games if anyone in your area can help. thanks. kat