[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 12:22:36 CDT 2009

To all on the list:

If you did not make it to Middle Eastern War this year you really missed out!  The backdrop of red rock, the cool breeze off the river and the warm air and sunshine were perfect.  You could not ask for a more beautiful setting.  I would love to thank the autocrat for choosing such an awesome location.  I would also love to thank the drummers for playing their little hands raw for our dancing pleasure.  And last of all, I would love to thank all the volunteers who made the event run.  We had a shakey start but everyone really pulled together to provide a great experience.  This is a really special opportunity to build up a truly incredible event.  If you didn't make it this year, you should really give some serious thought to adding it to your camping list for next year.  The site really has a lot of potential, with a lot of room for us to grow.  And the weather really is perfect this time of year.  Really!  I will look forward to seeing more faces next
 year!

Cheers!
~Z~ (who really loves to say Really!)

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"