[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War

Kathleen Govan kathleen.govan at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 13:30:01 CDT 2009

We from Dael Beorht as well as Sir Avram from al-barran in the Outlands, also loved the event, and had a great time as well. Beautiful weather, spectacular scenery, great friends. What more can one ask for! I have a few site pics and fighting pics if anyone is interested -contact me off list!

Brigit ingen ui Chillini