[Artemisia] Gryphon's Lair Bard!

Crystal Goudy bodaecia at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 16:26:36 CDT 2009

Oyez Good Gentles!

Their Excellent Excellencies Math and Daria have commanded a Bardic Competetion to occur at Quest (and there was much cheering)!

This will occur Sunday, May 24th, following Court and will determine the new Bard of Gryphon's Lair.

Be prepared to perform up to two pieces.  The winner will be by Coronet's choice.

Please let me know if you intend to enter, so I can start a list and get an idea of what we've got.

Many thanks and happy performing,

THL Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers

Bard of Gryphon's Lair