[Artemisia] Uprising Pre-Reg cutoff May 15

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Wed May 13 22:49:40 CDT 2009

Hello All,

I got off the phone with HE Ariel a bit ago, and we have agreed that any pre-reg's that are postmarked by May 15 will be good to go.

Hopefully, that will give folks a couple more days of breathing room.

We're excited to see you all come to Uprising.  It is shaping up to be quite a monumental event!

Also, anyone who is interested in learning to be a Siege Marshal, there will be a class held at Uprising this year, taught by the Society Siege Marshal!  A great opportunity to expand Artemisia's skills in another martial field.

If you have any question, or suggestions, please contact me.  We will try very hard to have the Uprising class schedule posted on Friday of this week.

YIS,  Alan

Uprising Co-Steward