[Artemisia] Address change

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:46:09 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Robert Burns <wouldcarve at earthlink.net> wrote:
> To whom it may concern (especially  whoever is running the list, I
> forget)
>
>        Master Robert de Fletcher aka Robert M Burns
>
> was    woudlcarve at earthlink.net  An is now  wouldcarve at q.com
>
>        Lady Ygraine Marschal    aka Kristan Stewart-Burns
>
> Was   unicornor at earthlink.net   an is now unicornor at q.com

Master Robert, You just need to go to this page -
http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia and subscribe
using your new addresses.

--
Ron/yumitori

"... We reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals.
Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine,
drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a
charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light
the world, and we will not give them up for expedience's sake."

- President Barack Obama