[Artemisia] Classes at Uprising part 1

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 22:03:12 CDT 2009

Marsaille wrote:
Hi People
so Far this is a loose list of classes being taught at Uprising.
I'm very sorry for being late.My computer had a severe falling out. I will
update the rest on Sunday.

Aedric
playfords (dance) class

Tangle
37 classes including (way to go Tangle)
Persona Developement Fri afternoon
Hungarian personas
SCA isms

To whit I reply:
Do you want me to teach every class I know? I can, but I don't think you
have that many hours available at Uprising! ;) I am helping Aedric with his
Playfords class so I can mark that off my calendar...

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Yeah, this station only plays two songs. The good news is one of them is
Under Pressure, by Queen and Bowie. Unfortunately, the other one is Ice Ice
Baby." -Tangl