[Artemisia] My evil twin...

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 18:16:11 CDT 2009

Whoa- my list is way messed up!  There must be another Lady Esther out there with the ability to sit still for more than five straight minutes:)  I do not do Bobin Lace, Viking Whip Cord, or Nalbinding.  The other ones I'll happily claim with some minor corrections.  Ashe 'el and I are also working on teaching some dance classes together.  When we have it figured out, we will submit it asap.  I may need a phone call to get this straightened out :) please contact me off list.  Esther

Lady Ester
Bobin Lace
Historical Belly Dance persona 101 &102
Egyptian Women's country dance
Solid Technique and body alignment For M E Dance
Improve Technique for M E Dance
Constructing period style hats from basket
Egyptian Baladi
Viking Whip cord
Nalbinding