[Artemisia] Fw: [1000eyes] Digest Number 1151 uprising classes part 2

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:47:25 CDT 2009

Most of my classes are out of my head, following the outline, so no I can't pass them off to other folk, but I would prefer to plan to teach them and cancel only IF I have to- being obligated is more motivation, you see.  At least one of my classes would be a duplicate of Mistress Casamira's, so you could cut that one, but I have nothing else to do all of whichever two days don't have the Unbelted Tourney, so scheduling 4-6 classes each day is fine with me.

Morgan