[Artemisia] More Volunteering Goodness

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 10:23:14 CDT 2009

Lady Elena,

> "At your own risk water dispersal" ((Waterbearers!))

Are kids still allowed to serve in this capacity? I know the Society-wide rules for waterbearing changed considerably

over the last couple of years (primarily to cope with liability issues), but I never saw a directive that addressed

how minors fit into the new scheme. Waterbearing is one of the service opportunities that a lot of kids enjoy.

Is a particular adult in charge of water issues for the event? It would help to know how we can incorporate

all that youthful energy without crossing any legal boundaries.

Aurora de Portugal

Kingdom Youth Officer