[Artemisia] Paging - Kids' Classes @ Uprising

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 10:32:00 CDT 2009

> Would whomever is doing Kids' Stuff contact me offline, please and thank you
>
> Arrowyn

Responded to offline.

For anyone else who may be curious --

I'm coordinating the activities run by the Youth Officers and Youth Combat Ministers for Uprising.
Lady Cheri, the Pied Piper for Thousand Eyes, has final say over the Youth scheduling & logistics
during the event.  If you have any questions regarding any aspect of Youth issues, feel free to

contact me.

Just wait until you see what we have plotted for Uprising.....

Muwahahaha!

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer
dtavares1 at hotmail.com