[Artemisia] Drink Water, was RE: More Volunteering Goodness

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue May 19 13:24:14 CDT 2009

On a related note, All fighters, Marshals, spectators, etc... should
remember to bring with them a container for drinking. A mug you can set in
the shade next to your extra weapons, a sports bottle for yourself and your
Significant Other, a couple of plastic cups for the fighters in your
household, whatever. There will be water provided on the fighting fields,
you need only bring something to drink it from.
-Marcello, Uprising MiC