[Artemisia] Kids' Activities @ Uprising

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 15:11:24 CDT 2009

Oh, dear. THL Bethoc simply could not resist the call of Pandora's Box:

> Just what does the Lovely Lady Aurora have in store for the little beastie children this year?

How about....THIS!

Friday, 9 a.m. Youth Combat Melees & Training

Saturday, 9 a.m. Youth Combat Tourneys for Kingdom Foam Waster (i.e., "boffer") Champions

Both activities led by Lord Padruig MacTavish, Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal, at the tourney erics

If your children want to participate, at least one parent or designated adult guardian must be present to oberve

and/or help with the running of the activity. I will be patrolling with my Evil Minions(tm) to ensure compliance.

Bring what armor, helmets, and weapons each child has. Standards for Foam Waster Combat can be found here:

http://www.youth.artemisia.sca.org/Documents.html

(No, that is not a typo. Nine-zero-zero in the morning. The kids will have been awake since the sunrise anyway

and the adults are supposed to be mustering for their own combat by then. Show up with your coffee & bunny slippers.)

More tantalizing tidbits to follow. Muwahahaha!

 Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer
Empress of Minor Mayhem