[Artemisia] Drachetod...here be dragons (event)

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Tue May 19 17:44:02 CDT 2009

With our first event coming at the end of this month (less then two weeks away). Our fighters headed for the site to do some practicing. I tagged along with camera in hand.

This will give you a little bit of a taste of what the site looks like. There are alot of open space and natural wonders in our state park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIWf0I06Ng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCx_OCMM10Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRHpgcLznE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sSG-C7GTYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjqWpHlunz4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQBn7O9Ggn0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-hF8VyYXM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTt6BYtkO7c

Enjoy these videos. The site is a newer campground with very little shade. So if your coming to "Drachetod...here be dragons" remember to bring some.

For more information about our event you can visit our website at http://www.drachenfeld.org . There is also a map to the site on the event page.

God bless all here...    Enneleyn Lilje