[Artemisia] Uprising Classes 2nd Attempt

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 20:19:55 CDT 2009

Wow! That "sounded" tawdry! I'm certain that was actually just that Black
Eyed Peas/Duran Duran mix I made...

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Yeah, this station only plays two songs. The good news is one of them is
Under Pressure, by Queen and Bowie. Unfortunately, the other one is Ice Ice
Baby." -Tangl

Not to my knowledge, Sister Dear, of all the noises I've heard coming from
your pavillion the last 20 years, I don't remember snoring ever being one of
them. ;)

Unlike, I might add, your complaint about camping next to me (before someone
gets mad at me for joking with my Beloved Sister).

Morgan