[Artemisia] Friendly Reminder from the Uprising Schedule Coordinator

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:14:29 CDT 2009

Greetings to the Barony and the Kingdom,

Just a friendly reminder that Lady Anna requested that all information
to be published in the Gate Book for Uprising be into her by May 20th.
 That is (as of this writing) *tomorrow*.

This includes minor things like the event schedule, class listings, etc.

So.  If there are things that you think should be on the master
schedule which are (1) not listed on the website and (2) which you
have not yet heard back from me confirming that it will get on there
in the next update, please contact me ASAP (if not sooner).  If you
are teaching a class, please do as Duke Alan requested and contact
him, with a copy to Mairsile, immediately if you have not already done
so.  Failure to do so may result in things not getting published for
everyone to know about.

If there is anything else that you want in the Uprising 23 Gate Book,
or have an entry for the Gate Book Cover Competition, send those
directly to Lady Anna, again, by the 20th (tomorrow).

Conchobhar, Uprising 23 Schedule Coordinator