[Artemisia] Fw: [1000eyes] Digest Number 1151 uprising classes part 2

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 01:16:38 CDT 2009

Hey Kris

If possible, can you send me a schedule of the classes so far?  I don't want to double up and I'm trying to coordinate with my fabulous hubby also so he can do stuff this year. Thanks hon! Appreciate it! :)  I'm going ahead and signing up for my class, btw, and I'm just going to hope it's going to be ok in the spot I'm putting it in ;)  thanks!

 ~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
Doctor: (grinning) Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death?