[Artemisia] Soldiers on Active duty list

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Wed May 20 18:58:37 CDT 2009

Greetings,
IF anyone has a family member or friend that will not be able to attend uprising because they are serving in the military and would like to represent them with a drop off post to collect letters of encouragement of small tokens of peoples support Please contact me with:
Their name (SCA and Mundane)
Where they are from (Barony, Shire... Town)
Your name (SCA)
And where you will be camped or where Items can be dropped off
I will be posting a list  of this information at Uprising so that everyone can support our brave young men and women!!!!
Please let me Know as soon as possible so that I can get the lists ready.
Thank you,
Lady Annabella Graham
magpie at wyoming.com