[Artemisia] Uprising Work Party, Sat. May 23

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Wed May 20 20:37:01 CDT 2009

Hi Artemisia,

I posted the below to the 1000 Eyes list, but thought maybe some of you would be interested.  We can come up with crash space if you're interested.

Alan

Hello All,

I know that may of you will be out of town this weekend on Saturday, but for those of you who aren't and would like to help out Uprising, we'll be doing a work party.  There's still plenty to do, but I'd like to focus on the urbanite for the castle.  That's a big project, but if we make 3-4 loads on Saturday, preferably with a couple of trailers, we can get most of it down that day.

We can meet about 10:30 at the farm and proceed from there.

If you can make it, we'd really appreciate the help.

Besides urbanite we will work on/finish the foot bridge by the fighting bridge, put up the shade poles, move some fencing, place the playground equipment.  Like I said, plenty to do!

If you have any questions, give me a hollar at 524-1036.

Alan