[Artemisia] Kid Stuff

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Fri May 22 00:50:40 CDT 2009

Youth combat can "officially" begin at age 6, although private instruction at home is highly encouraged before this. I have no idea about the page school stuff, but we started our kids earlier than age 6, with no problems. Start working on getting together his helmet, sword, shield, and other gear now, so he is used to it when the big day comes.

Padruig