[Artemisia] Questing for Quest

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 03:16:32 CDT 2009

Greetings all, just a quick note with some "just in case" information:

the Barony of Gryphon's Lair's Quest event starting today is at **CRYSTAL** Hot Springs, in Honeyville, UT; not at Lava Hot Springs as stated in the Sage.  As many of us have been to the site before, and I believe it is the *only* "Hot Springs" in Honeyville, and since the directions are, to the best of my knowledge, accurate, this reminder may be completely pointless.

However, since many of us now just put the name of the Campground into our Garmin or TomTom or VZNavigator and follow the nice lady's turn-by-turn instructions, doing so in this case will take us to Idaho (not a bad thing by itself), where we will miss the event, and undoubtedly be rather frustrated.

So, hoping I've just wasted 3 minutes of your time and a bunch of 1s and 0s, see you tomorrow at CRYSTAL Hot Springs.

Morgan