[Artemisia] Uprising Classes

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Fri May 22 11:41:33 CDT 2009

Also be advised that the Uprising Class schedule will be added to significantly after Friday (May 22).  We've been getting daily updates from Instructors that haven't been added to the one that is currently posted.

Just a bit more patience and you'll have a pretty complete schedule by the end of this weekend, thanks!

Alan