[Artemisia] a most humble request

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 05:37:07 CDT 2009

Gentle Cousins,

It is with great difficulty and no little shame that I post this missive, but I must.  This addresses personal, mundane matters in my life, if you have no desire to know anymore than that, please delete this message now.

For those of you still reading, as many of you know I am now disabled, cannot work, and have been struggling to get Social Security for over two years now.  What you may not know is that two years is the maximum time one is allowed to recieve "General Assistance" from the State of Utah, $260.00 per month to pay for utilities, toiletries, doctor co-pays, and medications.  So, as of April, I have no income besides foodstamps.  Yes, other people pay for me to go to events.  BUT, I am trying to generate some income, so I 'Blog.  Which brings us to my humble request- the two links listed below are my blogs; the first is an entertainment news/trivia/movie review blog, the second is general news with my evaluation.  I don't ask that you read it, but if you could find it in your schedule and heart to open up one or the other, or both, a few times a week, each unique page view generates a portion of a cent.  If enough people view them, I can make enough to
 continue to pay for my medications beyond this month.  Also, the first has a PayPal "donate" button; if you are so inclined, you will find my thanks effusive and heartfelt.

If this missive has offended anyone, I most humbly apologize, and can honestly say I truly wish I had never needed to post it, and that you are never in this position yourself.  Please forgive my taking of your time with my selfish request.

http://unclebigbad.blogspot.com/
http://bigbadwolf.today.com/

Morgan