[Artemisia] Sir Vidar's Knighting Pics

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 13:22:11 CDT 2009

Hello Noble Populace:

If anyone who was at Quest last weekend has add'l pictures from Sir Vidar's Knighting posted anywhere, I would love to see them and/or get copies of them.  For some reason, I was a little too twitterpated to remember to snag my camera out of my tent. :-)  Thanks.  Please respond privately to dameellisif at gmail dot com.  I saw a ton of cameras flashing, so I know they're out there.  :-)

Dame Ellisif Sleggja

P.S. Lady Satya the Amnesiac took some really nice pics!  Thank you Satya!